You will be working with a small, friendly, remote team, using agile practices to work efficiently on an innovative SaaS product.
- Building new features from the ground up
- Improving existing components based on research, feedback & analytics
- Unit and e-2-e testing
- Contributing to development workflow based on your own ideas and experience
- Proven commercial experience using Vue.js and Vuex to develop SPAs
- Recent, demonstrable experience implementing non-trivial
- SPAs using Vue.js, specifically with state management (Vuex).
Day-to-day experience using Git, TypeScript, Sass, Webpack
- Extensive testing experience e.g. writing tests for your components, and have experience developing using a TDD approach.
- Experienced using Unit and e2e testing frameworks, specifically for SPAs.
- Experienced at building and debugging e2e tests using Selenium
- Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) experience
- Code review experience
- Ability to pair with other team members to give and receive support with remote collaboration tools.
Nice to have:
- TestCafe, DD, Gherkin, CodeceptJS, Docker
This Vue.js Developer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg (phone number removed)).