- Create custom general use modules and components extending the elements and modules of core Nux / Vue
- Work with the web app development team in continuing to add features in creating innovative solutions.
- Conceptualize, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment. Consumer applications as well as enterprise platforms
- Understand UI/UX best practices and drive improvements in designs and methodology.
- Establish a high-level vision for the solution.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product owners and developers.
This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience and an opportunity to earn a quarterly performance-based bonus.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- USA Based Workers - we also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision plans, a 401(k) plan, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Who is FPS?
- A modern, diverse, flexible and open-minded working culture.
- You’ll have an impact from day one. As you will fundamentally define our technological decisions, the quality of our product and the future of our team, we offer you a job where your decisions matter.
- Work with a modern technology stack. We love staying up-to-date with reasonable industry trends by continuously learning, trying and evaluating new things.
- We self-funded, we bootstrapped our company and you’ll be an integral part of it – be sure we’ll invest in you as much as we can.
- We’re LOVE remote. Every decision we make is remote-compatible, be sure that’s what you get.
- We’re proud of what we’ve built and we’re already doing what we like, most of the time. You will be as well.
- Strong experience with Nuxt js or Vue js
- Knowledge on Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.\
- Knowledge / experience in REST API
- Study, Design and prototyping of new technology implementation.
- Experience of creating highly scalable, robust web applications
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- WordPress REST API
- Laravel Experience
- Tailwind CSS
- Test-driven Development
- English Speaking
- Willing to work with at least 80% overlap with USA based hours.