Can you build highly scalable, high-availability distributed applications?
Do you have a habit of doing self-reviews, cover your code with unit tests, and make changes to your code and approach, thriving to make it better every time.
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a start-up-oriented, fast-paced, agilely minded team where you will fully leverage your exceptional technical skills towards shaping the vision, planning, and engineering of production-ready software?
Skills & Requirements
What you'll do:
- Write well-structured, reusable ReactJS web components and building responsive web experiences based on provided wireframes, mockups, design specifications, and dynamic prototypes.
- Work closely with UX designers, web developers and QA engineers in a collaborative environment
- Adapt quickly to provide elegant solutions to complex UI problems
- Research new technology quickly and effectively to evaluate best solutions
You will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in ReactJS, Redux and Responsive Web
- Design and Development
- Experience using SASS/LESS
- A Passion for product excellence
- Solid communication skills
Nice to have(s):
- Domain knowledge of e-commerce solutions
- Design/development experience for mobile apps
- Experience using TFS, GIT
- Understanding of AngularJS and Bootstrap frameworks
- Understanding ASP.NET MVC
What we offer:
- Full-time remote work
- Competitive Salar
- 10 Paid Floating Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation days per year.
About Solid Commerce
- Solid Commerce provides a leading innovative SaaS platform, which offers sellers a reliable and intuitive mission-critical multi-marketplace e-commerce solution that helps them reach their business goals.