We are looking for a .NET software engineer to join our team and help us serve our continuously growing customer base. This position will put extra emphasis on front and back-end work and will provide an opportunity to further enhance your development skills through training and mentorship programs. Our proprietary software utilizes unique targeting capabilities, capitalizes on our extensive data analytics giving our engineers interesting projects to work on, lots of autonomy to make good coding decisions, and we try to keep meetings to an absolute minimum. Ideally, we would like this person to work onsite in our Houston location to maximize the training experience. If you’re driven and seeking an opportunity to truly grow as a professional developer, submit your resume and explore this opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in full-stack development.
- Skilled Knowledge of .NET is necessary.
- C# (VB.net would be nice)
- Experience with Restful and Soap API’s
- SQL Server and Database Design
- Knowledge of Git, TeamCity, Microservices and Docker
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
- At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.