- Join us, an established (nearing a decade old) employee-owned tech start-up who are market leaders in our product space
- We pride ourselves on the services we provide to our clients but also to our employees, offering a fantastic work/life balance with a mainly remote role, excellent culture (annual work trips), strong package (pension, bonus, health cash plan, private medical insurance, income protection) and the ability to work with an interesting developing product
- This role is mainly remote (apart from a monthly meet-up) and therefore can be anywhere UK wide, it can also be either 4 or 5 days a week
We are an established employee-owned, as of recently, tech start-up who have been around for nearly a decade and are market leaders in our specialist product space. We were created by two developers coming from fairly corporate backgrounds and wanted to form a much more relaxed product-focused firm. One which enabled a good lifestyle, attracting strong talent to work on our interesting product in a relaxed (mainly remote) working environment!
We hold the employees at the heart of our business and allow them to have a say in the direction of the firm. We are not looking to sell the firm to a corporate or have large growth targets, and hopefully, our recent transition to being employee-owned only evidences it further.
We are looking for someone who is easy-going, pragmatic and who works thoroughly. You will be developing in Vanilla.JS as well as our own internal JS framework.
We are not looking for someone who has strong opinions on frameworks (especially those that have an allegiance to React, Angular or Vue) just someone who enjoys building things in whatever makes sense at the time.
We are a small, friendly, hard-working team and have had success in hiring quality, experienced people who enjoy being hands-on.
If you have a passion for working on funky visualisations, data and analytics this could also be something you can be a part of.
- Experience of general software engineering best practice
- Experience of team working tools such as Git, Jira
You will be working closely with the Co-Founders (also Developers!) to ensure that you are able to share their vision in moving the company forward and expanding their Front End.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and shares opportunity, the opportunity to work anywhere (in the UK) / anytime, the opportunity to develop and mark on an exciting start-up!
First stage - 30 minute call with co-founder
Second stage - Take home technical exercise
Third stage - 45 minutes- 1 hour video call with both founders and 2 additional members of the firm