Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast-growing B2B startup based in San Francisco with over 3,000 customers. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified and rated best in a class by G2.com. We are on a mission to become the market leader in HIPAA compliant email.
This is a remote engineering position on a distributed team that requires some overlap during the San Francisco office’s business hours. U.S. citizens or Green Card holders only.
You’ll largely be building customer-facing products with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and AWS Lambda.
Good communication skills, curiosity, and the ability to self-manage and stay motivated as you work toward project objectives are a must for this position. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy having a large impact on your company.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Expertise without tech stack (see below)
- Experience with CSS/SCSS, TDD (Rspec)
- Security Awareness – proper credential handling, safe SQL queries, and general ability to self-direct identification and remediation of security issues.
- Ability to balance the trade-offs of perfection versus development, commensurate with the company size as it grows.
Our Current Stack
- Ruby on Rails
Why work at Paubox:
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow