#1 Reviewed App Developer in Detroit, MI per Clutch.co’s rankings, looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to a growing team!
A profitable dev shop with a global presence. Shrine Development partners with a wide-range of businesses, from boutique startups to Fortune 100 companies to build world-class mobile and web-based applications and business solutions.
- Markets: Healthcare, Financial Services, Block Chain, and Hospitality/Travel
- Core Values: Transparency, Empathy, Urgency, Accountability,
- Resourceful, Decisiveness
- Culture: Team, Friendly, Empathetic, Empowerment,
- Passionate, Solutions-Driven
- Tech Stack: NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS, AWS
What You Will Do
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver scalable products
- Develop back end services using GraphQL and NodeJS
- Operate effectively in a hybrid and geographically distributed team
- Perform code reviews to ensure we’re pushing high quality code to production
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering + B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to architect high performance / high load back ends
- Capable of implementing and optimizing micro services
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience as a freelancer / business owner
- Previously built front ends using ReactJS
- Basic understanding of Docker and knowledge of CI/CD pipeline configuration
- Worked with AWS, architected and implemented a serverless system from the ground up
Why Consider This?
- The opportunity to turn great Technologists into great Team Members.
- Shrine’s Founder is a Software Engineer by trade and has a passion for developing talent of every team member. The Founder and team will work very closely with this individual to sharpen both their technical skills and overall business acumen in a transparent and team-oriented culture.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build innovative software, work in a flexible, faced-paced, and fully remote environment.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for rapid financial advancement
Who You Are
- Results-Driven and Accountable
- Effective Time Manager
- Ability to Work Effectively Independently or as a Team
- Attention to Detail / Analytical / Solutions-Driven
- Effective Communicator
- Passion About Delivering Business Value