At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You are highly skilled with C# / ASP.NET development
- You're experienced with scalable and high availability systems
- You have solid database experience (SQL, Stored procedures)
- You’ve thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- Ideally, you have experience building web services and microservices
- Bonus points if you have experience with AWS
- You have at least 5 years of similar experience under your belt.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
This is a fully remote position with the option to work out of our office in Orange County, CA. Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!