Float is the world's leading resource scheduling app, helping more than 3,000 creative teams plan their time.
We are looking for a Remote Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team of twenty.
You will lead the interaction design of our iOS and Android applications to deliver an elegant and performant user experience for our worldwide audience. We're looking for someone who possesses a strong eye for detail and a love and respect for design. You sweat the details of every interaction, knowing that the small stuff matters.
Joining at a time where we have two React Native apps in the market, we’re now ready to take these learnings and develop the next generation of apps and execute to a level that is best-in-class. Working with our Product Designers and Engineers, you'll have a strong hand in influencing this experience.
- Working with our Engineering and Product Design teams to execute the end-to-end user experience
- Refining interactions, animations, and transitions to improve the user experience, perceived and actual performance
- Developing test plans and supporting documentation
- Ongoing maintenance and version control
- 💼 Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you'd like to work out of the home.
- 🏖 Work where you want: As long as you have great internet speeds, be wherever you want to be.
- 🏰 Annual team meet-up: We get together as a full team every year. The last two were in Athens and Lisbon.
- ⚕Medical, dental & vision: In the US, we pay 50% of your coverage, including partners and children.
- 🖥 Home Office Expense Budget: We help you kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
- 💰Team Liquidity Pool: Rewarding our team if there's ever an exit
- We’re a 100% remote and global team. We’re looking for the best of the best, so your location is not important. We encourage people of different backgrounds and perspectives to join our team and deliver their best work.
- The salary range is theUS $110K - $140K. Compensation is benchmarked relative to experience and equitable to other roles at Float. If you are based outside the US, as half our team is, you will be hired as a contractor.
- Applications close on Friday, 12th June.
Skills & requirements
- We’re looking for someone with proven experience in a senior mobile role. You'll be able to demonstrate successful past projects for professional, public-facing, mobile applications.
The role requires:
- Strong React Native experience
- Experience within a cross-departmental team of Product, Engineering, and QA
- Proven experience deploying to Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Strong understanding of Google and Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- You have well-considered opinions about mobile best practices and demonstrate a passion for the craft of product development. We encourage the sharing of our views within the technical community and support our team members in these endeavors.
- You should be comfortable working autonomously, with previous experience collaborating as part of a remote team a big plus. Excellent English and written communication skills are required to be successful in this role.