Boyle Software is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with Java experience. Ideally, you've worked in a microservices-based environment where you have gotten some understanding of working with big data tools.
This is a remote role, but we are looking for someone within the same time zone as our team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
There are many ways to define what qualifies an Engineer as "Senior". We don't have a year requirement in mind, we believe there is more to it than that. We do need an experienced dev who will be able to work independently on a modern application without much guidance. If that's you apply below, let's chat!
- 8+ years experience in Java
- Experience in working in Agile and CI/CD projects
- Comfortable with Linux command-line tools.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle
- Understanding of Big Data, Hadoop is an added advantage
- Hands on experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka, Spark Streaming.
- Familiarity with modern toolings such as Git, Docker, and Terraform.
- Strong SQL skills: Analytic functions explain plans, optimization for loading and performance
- Experience in the design and implementation of multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
- Generous salaries
- Full health insurance
- Dental reimbursement plan
- Flexible work hours