The RollWorks team at NextRoll is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help build core infrastructure and customer-facing web applications.
- As a member of RollWorks, you will have the chance to work on the backend microservices powering our RollWorks measurement product, in addition to our customer-facing dashboards, and the AdRoll platform’s public APIs.
- You'll have the opportunity to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. You’ll also be able to enter into our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week to compete for a Grand Prize.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features.
- Help establish technical standards and methodologies as the product(s) scales up
- Build for performance and reliability
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change or investment as needed, test and monitor everything
- Mentor, teach, hire and share your knowledge to make our engineering team stronger
- 5+ years experience building production web applications in a corporate or start-up environment.
- A proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Experience with large scale data-processing, batch-processing, or ETL pipelines
We look for a real passion for making beautiful and delightful web experiences and it's a bonus if you have any of the following:
- Experience with agile development methodologies, CI/CD
- Interest in deployment automation and scalable infrastructure. (AdRoll is a big user of AWS!)
- Contributions to the open-source community
- Knowledge of AdTech
- A good sense of design, direction, and humor