Remote work needs a different playbook. Base (https://base.to) builds tools that help remote teams know each other better, and communicate more openly and asynchronously.
We're Matt and Jan. We're second time founders (previous companies acq by Dropbox) and makers and have recently closed our seed financing round from top US and EU investors. We're looking for engineers to join us as founding team members.
- Building new features all the way from defining data models through to the fit and finish of UI components
- Defining software development processes for the team we grows to ~15 people
- Collaborating with founders and designers
- Prototyping new features and ideas rapidly, and talking with users to learn what works and what doesn't
- Enjoy getting hands dirty with whatever is needed to ship a product – you're a jack of all trades
- Several years of experience building interactive applications
- Proficiency in React, Typescript, GraphQL and Node
- You've seen a product from first lines of code to launch before
- You care deeply about the user experience, never shying away from the last mile to create something truly delightful
- You like the idea of working remotely