As Senior Frontend Engineer, you will
- Design, develop, scale, and support the Agent Tool - a customer service tool used by internal and external stakeholders for the support of over 100,000 clients
- Work together with other Frontend-Leads & Engineers to develop and reinforce company-wide alignment and best practices for front-end engineering
- Be part of the platform tribe and shape the direction of our technology platform
- Work with Product to explore new feature ideas and flows
- Share your knowledge and mentor a team of Frontend Engineers
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Senior Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership
- Be able to understand complex projects, codebase & architecture setups
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- Motivation to work independently but at the same time to mentor others
- Professional proficiency in English