We're looking for senior engineers to help us unleash the power of logistics. 7bridges transforms outdated, rules-based processes into agile, automated systems that continuously adapt to change. The platform is the last integration that businesses require to future-proof their logistics and deliver scalable, sustainable and profitable enterprise growth. Not only that, 7bridges saves customers 50% on their direct costs!
You should be great at communication and collaboration. You will want to learn and grow within the company and become a team leader to the next generation of our recruits.
What you will be doing
- Architect, design and deliver complex features in conjunction with the product manager
- Translate business strategy directly into engineering problems and solutions
- Understanding and predicting the costs of development design decisions
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Maintaining the quality of the production environment
It would be amazing if you were familiar with all of our key technologies but if you're not don't worry, thats why we offer skills training as one of our benefits.
- Python 3
- Django Graphene
- Django REST framework
- Test Driven Development
- A generous private health insurance plan
- Gym membership
- Unlimited days off
- Paid for training - we will help you up-skill in areas relevant to you
- Regular communal company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- We will offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care and childcare vouchers
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- Relocation assistance if you live abroad