Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
When's the last time you walked by Chewbacca on your way into the office? If the answer was "never," then this is the role for you! The Disney Guest Experience team is looking to add top-level talent on highly-visible, highly confidential projects to help bolster upcoming enhancements to several of their Orlando theme parks. Working in a lean production environment with an extremely exciting development stack, you'll help contribute to experiences customers touch in the theme parks every single day - and you'll be able to see them using it out of your very desk window. If you're a progressive engineer looking to take the next step in your career, please apply!
Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years of industry experience
- ava- will be coding 25 to 30%.
- Agile development; Sprint planning processes
- Java Application Development experience or education equivalent
- Java Web Frameworks: Spring
- Web Architectural Style: RESTful API development and integration"
- Data Interchange Formats: JSON, XML
- Linux/Unix - SQL Server RDBMS/SQL
- Any content management experience is a plus.
- Have some web application development experience.