My client in the travel industry who support blue-chip organizations are currently looking for a PHP Developer. The ideal candidate will pride themselves on delivering well designed and crafted solutions. They need the kind of person who loves a challenge and continually asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will report to the lead developer and lead in planning and implementing projects that will directly improve the success of the business. Working additionally with other developers, agencies, and freelancers, you will advocate the adoption of well tested, high- quality solutions that adhere to our coding standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP, preferably using MVC frameworks (Yii or Symfony)
- Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
- Experience maintaining and updating WordPress sites (preferably)
- Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
- The ability to contribute high-quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
- To learn more about our client and the opportunity on offer working as a PHP Developer based in city centre Manchester; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role.