OP.GG is looking to incorporate an experienced Back-end Engineer to work on the development of the Fortnite site within the OP.GG platform for gamers around the world. You will participate in the full development lifecycle, including the research of new trends and website features, Debugging, correcting, and updating errors in the front-end and back-end systems on our Fortnite page.
Please apply if you are this type of individual:
- You think that the current website fortnite.op.gg is not good enough and should be improved to better serve the ever-growing Fortnite player base. You are always analyzing from both the developer and the gamer’s point of view.
- You are always thinking about new ideas of features, and you think you have confidence to DEFINITELY improve the current op.gg platform.
- You can have the big confidence and passion to develop a website with content about games you care about and are playing
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- JAVA with Spring or Spring Boot (JPA, MyBatis, Maven/Gradle)
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team while working independently in a remote work environment
- Must be a user of OP.GG
- Must have a Github address to show us your work
- Must love and enjoy playing Fortnite, and stay up to date with all new patches in Fortnite to provide useful information for the Fortnite players using op.gg
Nice to haves
- Experience in full-stack development
- Have skills and expertise in rdb(MySQL, MariaDB), MongoDB, Docker, docker-compose, k8s, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, API platform, and SDK
- Experience or knowledge in front-end development
- Knowledge of the game industry and esports
- Experience working in a remote setting
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join us, please submit your cover letter and resume. We will contact you through email.