You want to have an influential Go development role in a small team?
Want to work remotely?
Want to work in a secure, cash-healthy company?
My client is a small, cash healthy company based in Surrey, UK who have built a fantastic roster of big-name clients, helping them to automate their multi-vendor network infrastructures, protect their networks from failure, increase security, manage privileged users and demonstrate compliance.
They are looking for an experienced engineer to join their small team, to help transform and grow their mature Go application. This is a company where everyone from the top down understands the tech involved.
- have solid Go skills with experience in a commercial environment
- are familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts
- are comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment
- follow secure coding practices
- have experience building APIs
- are a keen troubleshooter/bug fixer
- have some understanding of networking concepts (switching, routing, firewalls etc), since the products are focused on network devices
- have excellent verbal and written English skills
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with virtualisation platforms (VMware, Amazon Web Services, Docker)
- Familiarity with other programming languages (C, C++,Lua) and/or scripting (Perl, Python, bash)
- An understanding of encryption technologies
- Passion for debugging and benchmarking
£50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Location: 100% Remote
For more details - apply or email [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Visa sponsorship is NOT possible for this role - Only UK or EU Citizens based in European timezones should apply