We're looking for a proactive, solutions-oriented, self-starter who is excited to work closely with a smart product team and offers a willing best-practices influence and a collaborative, delivery-forward approach to our software engineering team.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience building .NET web apps
Professional Experience (Must Have!)
- Successful track record of building production-grade web apps with .NET ecosystem
- Professional experience with modern version control and CI/CD systems
- High comfort-level working directly with product stakeholders (internal and external)
Raise the Bar!
- Comfortable in dynamic, transitional environment
- Strong desire to contribute best-practices to a growing team.
- Help us get better!
- Engaged, proactive, self-starting, solutions-oriented approach
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and a dedication to quality
- Experience transitioning legacy software platform to modern JS / .NET framework
- Passion for building software: show us your GitHub!
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Half-Day Fridays!
- 15 Days PTO + 9 holidays
- Employer-Subsidized Health/Dental/Vision
- Company/Individual Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Discount Plan
- Virtual Happy Hours!