We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
- You love building great software. Your work could be supporting new feature development, migrating existing features, or creating APIs. You'll have a primary focus on front end development, though may need to jump into the back end from time to time.
- Our client’s tech stack is Angular, React and VueJS for the front end, PHP for the back end and AWS for deployment. We use modern tools, which means you’ll have the opportunity to work with technologies like Webpack, Redux, Apollo, Styled Components, AWS, other cloud platforms and much more.
- You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects. You'll have to focus on maintaining the existing PHP platform for the back end, which includes form builders, reporting suites and data exporting tools, as well as focusing on the development of new micro-services to support the product.
- You bring knowledge working with MySQL, Postgres or MSSQL. You understand Agile software development and DevOps practices, and can work closely with QA teams to optimize your code.
- You relish creating high quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production ready code. You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
- Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog post
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent
- Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
- Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!