Postscript is redefining marketing for eCommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for eCommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will utilize strong fullstack skills to develop and manage our backend and frontend systems. Our backend stack is a Python (Flask) API with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS, and our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap UI. Your passion for building great products, especially in early-stage companies, will lead you to have a meaningful positive impact on both the product and the company. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help expand the engineering team and build out architecture and processes as we scale.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Architect, build and maintain the REST API and frontend codebase for our web application
- Work closely with the design team to deliver a beautiful, world-class product
- Take ownership and get creative with your solutions
- Manage AWS services as needed
- Maintain and optimize our databases
- Improve our internal development processes to minimize errors and improve team efficiency
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years with Python (Flask and SQLAlchemy a plus)
- 1+ years production experience with React
- Experience managing AWS services
- Experience managing relational databases (PostgreSQL)
What we’ll love about you
- Hacker-mentality - done is better than perfect, and all development efforts should be tied to significant business value
- Experience building or directly contributing to a great product
- Passion for early-stage companies and the opportunity to be responsible for owning and improving a new, fast-growing code base
- Experience establishing best practices in development processes
- Remote work experience desired
What you'll love about us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
- You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.