At DOCPACE we are revolutionizing the way patients experience the appointment journey. We envision a world where the appointment experience is efficient and seamless. Through re-creating this journey we want to give patients the opportunity to re-imagine their health, care and outcomes. We are in search of a developer that is ready to take on this challenge and revolutionize health and care with our family at DOCPACE.
We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be a part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle of DOCPACE, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages including AWS Back-end experience, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. This development requires HIPAA compliance.
- Work with development team and leadership team to ideate software solutions
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software performance, capability and usability
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings and verify compliance
- Build features and applications with web and mobile responsive designs
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience developing desktop and mobile web applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g. AWS) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, time management and analytical skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant field