Reports To: The Full-stack engineer will report to the Lead developer.
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way the supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist of transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership in maintaining or implementing some of the core features that will enable simple to deliver the highest possible value and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of architecture, implementing and maintaining core features of our product
- Ensure features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavor.
- Help to conduct nontechnical, cross departments meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our microservices.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation, and delivery.
- Good communication skills (fluent English)
- At least 5 years as a full stack developer
- With at least 1 year in go
- At least 3 years with Angular or other similar frontend frameworks
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in a multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: Experience with deployment automation
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS
- Shares and revenue shares
- Full remote possible
- Team trips to Vietnam (head office)
- Yearly team retreat
- Crossfield product with a huge disruption potential