- Competitive salary: $210 - $310 USD per day ($50k - $74k USD per year) depending on your experience
- Bi-annual company retreats across Europe
- Your own personal training and development budget
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional opportunity for travel (previous travel has taken our consultants to Cote D’Ivoire, South Africa, Jordan, Madagascar, USA, Ukraine and more)
- Experience level: Middle or Senior
- Industry: Public Health Technology
- Start: As soon as possible
- Company size: 8 people
- Timezone: Berlin +/- 2 hours
- Salary: $50k - $74k USD per year
- Any questions? Just drop us an email: Contact Us
As a lead technical consultant for Fjelltopp you will:
- Lead the development of new system features that solve meaningful problems.
- Take particular responsibility for the delivery and quality control of user experience.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high-quality software.
- Review the code written by others on the team, mentoring them where appropriate.
- Further establish and refine internal best practices and coding conventions.
- Communicate with project stakeholders concerning delivery and review of our work.
- Find creative ways to use technology to harmonize the world's public health data.
- Contribute to company development, sales and growth where possible.
Technologies and Experience | The applicant must have experience with the following technologies:
- Python Flask and Jinja
- CSS/HTML/Web development
It is also essential that the applicant can demonstrate leveraging these technologies against:
- Git version-controlled software development best practises
- Delivery of professional web-based user interfaces
- Architecting and designing full-stack features from scratch
The following technologies will be a plus:
- Specific Python libraries: CKAN, Superset, Pandas
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- DHIS2 API
- Open Data Kit
Any of the following experience is also desirable:
- Technical work within the health sector, especially public health
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) frameworks and best practises
Cloud based DevOps
- Python based data visualisation and analysis
- Management of large heterogeneous datasets
- Software project management