Our full-stack developer is at the forefront of developing the cloud based Curious Inc solution stack. You will work in one of our development teams on one of the three services that Curious Inc develops and commercializes. 10-thousands users already use our software solutions daily. We Solve complex planning issues through innovative algorisms, we are delivering on the promise of the Connected Car using an advanced data pipeline, and we manage assets via our IoT platform. The quality of your coding is outstanding, and an optimized development environment is a no-brainer.
Our entrepreneurial culture gives you the opportunity to develop your personal skills and at the same time to make your mark on the products and services that Curious Inc develops.
We expect that you enjoy in what you do, but we also like to pull you out of your comfort zone – sometimes even literally, and that’s why the team is off to Cyprus this year.
- Efficiency. As a developer, you will add to the customer experience and happiness that our customers want and need. That means: efficient code development. MVP as and when required but prevent technical debt. Refactoring is sometimes required but we need to constantly need to provide and offer customer value.
- Professionalism. We expect from you – as you may expect from your colleagues – an outstanding proficiency of your expertise. We will obviously help you to keep your knowledge up-to-date, but we also expect you to have your own responsibility in that respect.
- Knowledge sharing. You are not only responsible for your own code, but also assisting others to ensure high-quality standards and actively provide feedback in achieving this.
- Go SAAS. We build products and services and ask a recurring fee for those products and services. We want to be the best in our customer markets. You will proactively think and help how to improve our products and services.
What are we looking for?
- Academic level in Computer Science or Technical informatics
- Skilled in HTML5, CSS3, just as SASS of LESS and recent JS languages like React.
- Experience with implementations of state of the art languages, frameworks and tooling e.g. Docker, Doctrine, Composer, Codeception, Twig, React and CircleCI.
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration/Development
- Excellent understanding of Google Cloud
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Know-how of automatic testing
- A team player that values a high quality, sociable team of colleagues
- The dynamics of a start-up within a company that grows 35% year-on-year.
- A lot of learning, both in-depth and organizational.
- FUN. Drop in and find out for yourself
- Review CV (ask for additional information / motivation when necessary)
- Interview with CEO to check if there is a potential fit based on soft skills and personality
- Interview with technical team members (most of the time we ask to prepare this interview by doing an assignment.
- (optional) Join the team for a day (online).
- Formalities regarding contract