We are looking for a full stack developer with PHP and React skills. As a member of one of our development teams you will work on back-end and front-end features. Since we make use of cloud technology and use containers in our projects it is a must that you know your way around this. Willingness to contribute to tasks related to infrastructure and deployment of our products is important.
You will work in one of our development teams building software for one of our value propositions. Building clean and great code using a flawless process is a no-brainer for you. Your skills and contribution will be an asset for our team and the company as a whole.
Our culture offers you the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal level as well as to have a significant influence on the product development.
Efficiency. In the role of developer you contribute to the user experience of our customers. So, you should be able to work efficiently, make clean code and even with the MVP you should be outspoken about the way to limit future technical debt.
Expertise. We expect - from you - as we do from your colleagues - to be great in you field of expertise. Of course, we will help you to keep your knowledge up to date. We will e.g. visit conferences together and we will organise workshops and technical presentation.
Knowledge sharing. You're not only responsible for your own code but you also help others to keep our higher standards.
Go SAAS. Webuild products customers will use for years. In our focus markets we want to be the best. Also you will think about the way we can improve our products over and over again.
- Higher education/degree comparable with e.g. MSc. / BSc Computer Science
- Experience in PHP (pre is Symfony and Doctrine)
- Experience in front-end and/or mobile app development (e.g. ReactJS/React Native)
- Experience in frameworks and tooling like Docker, Codeception, Twig, React/React Native and CircleCi is a pre
- Experience with Cloud technology like Google Cloud Platform
- Proficient in the English language
- A reliable stable internet connection to be able to work remotely
- 25 vacation days (or a total of 30 free days in a year when abroad)
- A dynamic scale-up environment of a company that grows 35% every year
- A lot of opportunity to learn both on technical and organizational level
- Team-event (when possible in this Corona year)
- Work remote (with the possibility to work in our office in Hengelo)
We will start with checking your cover letter and CV. If we need extra information we will let you know. When we see a potential match we will invite you for a first (video call) interview. Mainly to get to know each other and find out whether you might be a person that can fit in our company. The next step is a small assignment/assessment which you do 'at home'. The results are used in the technical interview with two of our software engineers. Optionally we will have another interview but most likely we will conclude after these steps and either give you a job offer or we will thank you for your effort.