For over 20 years, our consultants provide technical expertise and professional solutions, especially in point of sale and payment systems, global data analytics, merchandising, asset protection, health and wellness, banking, logistics, etc. that develop and enhance software to benefit our clients. With over 165 software professionals specializing in retail technology, our software consulting skills are unparalleled in the depth of expertise.
Our employees are passionate and talented...they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture...
BEST PLACE TO WORK
In a survey conducted recently, we have a 98% approval as a great place to work!
- Design, and general Web 2.0 techniques in the context of interactive Web Applications
- Experience with building fast and efficient web applications with pixel perfect design
- Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent
- Experience with frontend performance optimization tools like Pagespeed etc
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with Unit test frameworks like Mocha, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, Chai
We take pride in being above average in pay and perks. Our pay is highly competitive and always well above average in the region. Great health benefits, 100% dental coverage, 8% 401K match. Our CEO and management team are very friendly and go out of their way to help! We also offer an excellent relocation package.
- 8% 401K
- 100% dental coverage
- Great relocation package!
- Competitive Salaries
- Health insurance, dental, and vision
- Gym/community center membership