Lumiform is a VC-backed SaaS start-up based in Berlin, Germany, but operating globally.
Our goal is to transform internal inspections in a massive, untapped market which still relies on pen & paper. Lumiform enables companies to improve the workflow of inspections by replacing their paper-based systems with an easy-to-use App.
Support us to solve problems which fundamentally change the way people work and positively impact the world.
- We are looking for a pragmatic frontend engineer, who will initially work on our marketing website and internal tools. In parallel you will get trained by our highly experienced developers (e.g. functional programming, typescript) so that you can also work on the frontend of our client facing desktop application after about 4 months.
- In order to explain the diversity of our system to an international audience, we have developed an extensive website with over 20,000 landing pages. Since inbound marketing is our main channel to address potential clients, you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the success of the company and on our mission: Help millions of workers and organizations to exceed their quality promises and make jobs safe.
Remote developers are highly appreciated.
- Vue.js, Vuex, Typescript, fp-ts, io-ts
- PHP 7, Laravel 7, MySQL
- Swift, Kotlin
- First 2 weeks: Get familiar with our extensive website.
- Week 2 till 6: You will receive a fully prepared SEO optimization list that was created by an SEO expert and our product manager, including Accelerated Mobile Pages, improve page loading time (LCP), better internal links, add canonical links, change UX etc. You can work through that list step by step.
- Week 6 till 16: You continue working on the conversion optimization of our website while learning 1 hour a day or half a day per week everything needed to join the frontend software team, like functional programming and typescript. You will get guided by our highly experienced existing developers.
- After about 4 months: You will work at least half of your time on our main client facing web application. Together with our other frontend developer you will be responsible for all kinds of frontend tasks.
- You will be in constant communication with all of our experienced, ever growing team of engineers, currently 1 frontend, 1 backend, 1 full-stack and 2 native app developers.
- You’ll be working on tasks prepared by our product manager and designer, helping you build a product with the best possible user experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience with Vue
- You know how to work with Blade templates
- Be heavily involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- You are eager to develop yourself constantly
- You can start working with us in the next 2 months
- As an early stage startup our product evolves rapidly so your work has major impact on our highly growing user base
- We offer a competitive salary
- Feel free to work remotely like all of our developers.
- Collaboration has fully adapted to it and we try our best to keep up the team feeling.
- In case you want to visit us or work from the office: We have a beautiful workplace in the heart of Berlin (Torstraße in Berlin Mitte) as well as benefits like fresh fruits, free drinks, good coffee etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Join a team of 8 nationalities (of 15 employees) and of various backgrounds. We ensure that you have regular contact with everybody and that you are updated on the company progress
- Flat hierarchy
- No overtime
- VC-backed / job security
- Excellent technical equipment
- We care about your personal & professional development. You are free to take tasks that enable you to learn fast, educate yourself further, we pay for training programmes and enable you to participate in conferences
If this sounds like an opportunity, which is made for you, we are looking forward to your application!