Our mission is to enable businesses to exceed quality promises and to make workplaces safe.
To achieve our mission, the Lumiform application enables businesses to easily digitize inspection workflows. Companies are able to create digital forms, perform inspections via an intuitive mobile app, report issues immediately and solve them with teammates while analyzing all data with ease. This not only saves time but also increases quality and safety in comparison to current paper-based processes.
Inspections take place in all major industries worldwide - most of them are conducted with pen and paper or Excel: Cleaning documentation, risk assessments, maintenance reports, hygiene checks, documentation of safety walks and much more.
Support us to digitize this huge untapped and global market.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on full-stack developer, who manages our development team and is passionate about keeping up company growth
- Vue.js, Vuex, Typescript, fp-ts, io-ts
- PHP 7, Laravel 7, MySQL
- Swift, Kotlin
- AWS (EC2, S3)
- Understand business requirements and provide technical vision and direction for the company
- Collaborate with the managing directors defining and driving a strong organizational vision, an effective operational strategy and translating strategy into actionable goals in an agile environment
- Develop and own the technology architecture roadmap and the technical vision of our fast growing company
- Collaborating with Product Management to transform requirements into technical specifications and software designs
- Lead, motivate and mentor the current, ever growing engineering team of 5+ by communicating clear technical and organizational vision, setting agile performance objectives and providing regular feedback
- Besides management tasks you will develop new features and maintain hands-on reliability and scalability
- Full-stack engineering experience with our stack: MySQL 8, PHP 7, Laravel 7, Vue.js, Typescript
- Web application architecture design experience including database and API design
- Modern application infrastructure setup, operations and monitoring experience (we are on AWS)
- Track record of hiring, mentoring, developing and scaling engineering talent and building a strong engineering culture in an agile environment
- Your technical decisions are in line with business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing startup
- Take responsibility for tech and shape our code base
- Manage your own team
- As an early stage startup our product evolves rapidly so your work has major impact on our highly growing user base
VC-backed / job security
- Feel free to work remotely like all of our developers.
- Collaboration has fully adapted to it and we try our best to keep up the team feeling.
- Ideally we meet regularly in our office: We have a beautiful workplace in the heart of Berlin (Torstraße in Berlin Mitte) as well as benefits like fresh fruits, free drinks, good coffee etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Join a team of 8 nationalities (of 15 employees) and of various backgrounds. We ensure that you have regular contact with everybody and that you are updated on the company progress
Choose your technical equipment
- We care about your personal & professional development. You are free to take tasks that enable you to learn fast, educate yourself further, we pay for training programmes and enable you to participate in conferences