Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers.
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex was one of the first professional platforms set up to accommodate for the booming interest in cryptocurrency trading. Since then, our team has gained invaluable experience whilst cementing our spot as the go-to platform for digital asset traders and institutions.
- Our aim is to create a free and accessible global digital economy by disrupting the current financial services industry.
Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from the birth of a concept to launch of a product.
At Bitfinex you have the freedom to work as you please - all that matters is execution.
Join us and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be a part of the team that works on the development of the Bitfinex web and mobile applications. This includes:
- New Features - Bitfinex continuously strives to create innovative new features in order to provide the most professional trading experience for customers. These are developed and deployed using agile methodologies, to ensure the user experience remains the best in the industry.
- Scalability - The web application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth.
- Data Visualisation - The data we present to our users is the result of tailored algorithms, on top of the incredible amount of data our platform produces daily, and we continue to experiment with new ways to display this most effectively.
- Design-Build beautiful reactive applications and trading tools.
Requirements To enjoy this role, you should possess the personal attributes and experience outlined above. On top of this, we expect you to be:
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture.
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts.
- Thoroughly experienced with React, Flux, SASS, Redux and the core principles surrounding these.
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools.
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful and RPC-based APIs.
- Interested in bringing diverse, innovative applications to life.
- Interested in modernising and optimising different web applications.