Our head office is in Paris, but we are mostly a remote team, and we accept candidates located in France, Germany and the UK.
- Improving existing applications and building new ones
- Sharing your knowledge and efforts across projects to build a strong and consistent development platform
- Learning and teaching with weekly dedicated learning sessions
- Be a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
Mentoring is also a first-class element at PeopleDoc: depending on the topic and your proficiency, you will be offered to mentor or be mentored.
HTML & CSS: decent knowledge
- The JS tribe and our UI designers collaborate to improve our UI framework every day. You will need some proficiency in HTML and CSS to contribute.
- As a member of an international team in an international company, you are required to be able to express yourself in both written and spoken English.
Tooling & Methodology
- We are big fans of pair-programming, we dedicate a lot of time to the onboarding of our newest members. Testing is an integral part of our practices and so is peer reviews.
- We strive to build a welcoming and inclusive work environment where building exceptional products comes along with learning continuously and sharing knowledge with the rest of your team and company. Among us, you will be :
- Working within a friendly, fast-growing, inclusive, progressive company
- Collaborating with a team of talented designers and developers
- Learning not only how to code but how to build a product
- Encouraged to share your knowledge and learn new skills
- We are also avid learners: during our weekly learning sessions, we exchange on various topics to learn together. We have a very large budget for our library, and we contribute back to the open source projects we love and use. Plus, there’s a conference budget for you to spend.
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Recruiter will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for additional screening OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.