To be the best match for this job, you need to be a purely back-end developer, not full stack. You must have extensive database experience utilizing MongoDB/PostGre or Redis.
You will be working full time, 100% remote. It will be easier for you to work together with our development team if you're in Europe or Asia because the team meetings are held during European hours. There is some flexibility for your hours but you'll need at least 4 hours per day to work with the rest of the team, who are in Europe and Asia.
You must have :
- Strong database skills (mainly MongoDb)
- Strong experience with Node.js application at scale
- 5+ years of back-end experience
- Experience in sharding on MongoDb
- Experience with test-driven development
It will be a bonus if you have worked on projects using :
- AWS S3, AWS SQS, AWS Redshift
- Google BigQuery
- AWS Lambda
- This is a 100%-remote work/node.js/ node.js back-end developer/ telecommute / work-from-home /virtual position.
How to apply:
- Please go to this link- http://time-doctor.breezy.hr/p/5b31027aa150-back-end-node-js-developer-senior-position-100-remote