An experienced backend Node.JS developer is needed to work in a start-up that is building an ultra-secure instant messaging mobile application as a competitor to WhatsApp. The app you will be building in Node.JS will have some truly unique features like constant facial recognition and geofencing to make it the most secure instant messaging application on the market.
Your role as a Node.JS developer will be to build the backend microservices, collaborating closely with mobile developers and a lead backend Node.JS developer.
They are also offering some pretty great benefits for a backend Node.JS developer including;
- Salary up to £70,000 a year.
- Share Options (The founder of the company has built and sold
- 4 successful businesses previously).
- Full remote work during COVID and WFH options afterward.
- Chance to work closely with experienced tech entrepreneurs.
- Building a greenfield application.