We're looking for a Back end Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
- You love building great software. Your work could be supporting new feature development, migrating existing features, or creating REST API Design. You'll have a primary focus on back end development in NodeJS, though may need to jump into the frontend from time to time. Our client’s tech stack is Node.js, Drupal (7, 8, 9,), PHP and AWS.
- You have strong development experience working with large and demonstrable projects and passionate about the latest industry trends, innovations occurring in web based and RESTful products. You have great experience using headless CMSs. You have designed REST API and have good expertise in automated and performing testing with exposure to CI/CD. You are familiar with Drupal 8/9 customization and Drupal Module Development . Good to have performant database design and PHP experience.
- You relish creating high quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production ready code. You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
- Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap100% EST hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must and a personal development environment running Mac OSX, Windows 10Pro, or Linux.
- Linux is required, one of the following: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6 or higher, Fedora 25 or higher, Debian 8.0 or higher.
- Additionally, as part of this role you will be expected to adhere to our customers information security requirements. This includes but is not limited to installing BitDefender endpoint security, provided by Modus Create on the machine you will be connecting to the clients network and systems with.
BitDefender provides the following features:
- AntiVirus/AntiMalware, Intrusion detection systems, Blocking of Phishing/compromised websites, Full Disk Encryption (using native tools to the operating system), Disables external storage, Automatic patch deployment and Windows risk management.
Why Modus Create:
- Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!